WOMEN IN FOOTBALL
What we strive for ...
* More opportunities for women to play the game professionally
* Every girl who wants to play can do so
* Adequate and appropriate access to facilities
* The number of women in executive and management positions in pro and semi-pro football the same as, or even exceeded, best practice
* Women in football - whether professionally or as volunteers - are confident, empowered, valued and championed and their opinions welcome
* Women volunteers are recognised and appreciated
* More women working in football journalism and commentary positions - not in a 'token woman' role on set, but actual journalism and commentary.
Join us as we work with others to help turn this into reality.
WHO WE ARE
We are a network of women and men working in and around the football industry in Australia, either professionally or voluntarily, who support and champion women and girls in the game.
The game would not be the success it is today without women, be that as players, administrators, volunteers, technical personnel or in the media.
By sharing our experiences, we hope to encourage more women to get involved in football across the board, and work towards eliminating the 'grass ceiling'.