Masterclass: Get Social Savvy
Date & Time
The Get Social Savvy Masterclass is to help social-media-managers-in-the-making or marketing/comms/media professionals with some of the skills, marketing strategies and solutions to help you feel confident about the content you're publishing representing your club, association or federation (or you!).
This is not a beginners' class. The Masterclass is best suited to those who already use social media, who have established social channels and a working knowledge of how to use them.
The Masterclass covers:
- Social Media Channel Optimisation
- Developing and refining your social media approach. Tips and tricks to promote engagement. The focus is on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.
- How to improve your visual aesthetic online
- Managing your social platforms (rather than them managing you!)
- Content scheduling and managing your social media platforms to maximise your efficiency.
- Analytics and Measurement
- How to measure your social activity, draw insights and use these to update your strategy.
What is the cost?
- $150 for members of Women in Football - just apply the code 'WiF Member' in the small 'Coupon Code' box on the right hand side of the registration/payment page
- $199 for non-members.
If you would like to join, you can do so here for just $25/year.
- Morning refreshment
What should you bring?
- Bring a device which you use for social media (yes, it can be a laptop if you wish)
Who will we be learning from?
Sam of The Digital Picnic, a team of creative digital marketing geeks (their word) who deal with this stuff practically every moment of every day and are passionate about best practice social media. Here's his official bio:
Sam is a Senior Social Strategist with the Digital Picnic. Hailing from Adelaide, he’s a self confessed sports addict, who often spends the weekend identifying the ideal itinerary to fit in all the sport he can.
After realising pretty early on that he wasn’t going to be the next Mark Viduka or Mark Riccuito, Sam decided to instead focus on Mark-eting at uni in order to build on his love for creative writing and all things content.
With over six years industry experience working between agency and in-house roles, Sam has been lucky enough to put his digital marketing skills to practice in a number of different industries from agriculture and healthcare to the hustle and bustle of the Cricket World Cup and the Big Bash League.
When he’s not looking through Facebook identifying the best memes to tag friends in or scrolling through Instagram trying to find AFL highlights, NBA highlights and football highlights [yes, you read that right, it’s football… Forza Roma], he’s generally trying to identify how many dogs he can fit in his future house… [seriously, his Explore section on Instagram is 80% dogs, 20% sports highlights].
- Get Social Savvy Masterclass$199$1990$0