Women in Football Tournament
Date & Time
Be inspired! Have fun! Meet other women who love football as much as you do.
The Women in Football Tournament is a way of making connections, building bridges, making new friends, exchanging experiences and, ultimately, celebrating and inspiring women in football.
Bring your whole team as an end-of-season trip, or get together a 'scratch' team.
Even if you've never played the game before - but have always been on the sidelines in voluntary roles loving the game - this is an opportunity to 'have a go' in a fun and non-judgemental friendly environment.
Matches will take place on the weekend of 11-12 September.
- Saturday: 10.30am to 4.30pm
- Saturday Welcome Drinks and presentation of the Women in Football Awards: 5pm - 7pm
- Sunday: 8.30am to 1pm
Also included in the cost is a Women in Football Awards Welcome Drinks on the Saturday evening, with a welcome drink provided.*
- $495 for a team if paid by 30 June 2021 ($600 from 1 July 2021).
- Over 18 years to Open age groups
- 11-a-side (full field) or 7-a-side (half-field) - you choose
- 2 x 20 minute halves
- Groups and substitutions will be confirmed once teams are confirmed - will depend on how many in the 11-a-side competition and how many in the 7-a-side - but we're to have fun
- Top two from each group progress to a Championship play-off for the 'Waltzing Trophy'; bottom two from each group progress to a play-off for the 'Pat O'Connor Trophy'. For further information about the naming of the trophies, please see our media release here and our blog here.
Further information about the Central Coast here.
* Complimentary Welcome Drink for up to 16 people for the 11-a-side teams, and up to 11 people for 7-a-side teams.
- Early Bird Entry$495$4950$0